Daily Health Check Protocol
Students and employees entering campus buildings will continue to log in to safereturn.kettering.edu each day on their smartphone to answer health questions.
The cell phone screen will turn GREEN for those approved for entry and RED for those not approved for entry. Individuals will then show the screen, their KU ID and have their temperature taken at building entry points.
Those who have provided confirmation of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or having COVID-19 antibodies must log in to the app, but will receive a GOLD screen that allows them to bypass the health questions and temperature check for expedited entry to campus buildings
How to Create a Website Link on your iPhone Home Screen
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Navigate to the site where you want to create a Home screen shortcut (safereturn.kettering.edu/)
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen. (If you don't see the action, scroll to the bottom and tap Edit Actions, then tap Add next to the Add to Home Screen action. After that, you'll be able to select it from the Share Sheet.)
How to add a link to your Android device
- Open the Safe Campus web page by clicking safereturn.kettering.edu/
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in the upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to Home screen
- You'll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then automatically add it to your home screen
Note: For employees who do not have a smartphone, contact the HR Office at (810) 762-9933 for instructions about how to complete the daily health screening process.