Effective April 1, 2022
- Faculty, staff, students and visitors are not required to wear a face covering or mask. Anyone, of course, may choose to wear a mask at any time.
- All students and employees can access buildings and facilities according to the published schedule unless under quarantine or isolation.
- The University follows CDC Guidelines for isolation and quarantine whenever anyone experiences a positive test result or exposure.
- If you test positive, don’t hide it, report it immediately. To do otherwise is selfish and puts others at unnecessary risk. Off-campus positive tests should be promptly reported to Human Resources (employees) or the Wellness Center (students).
- If you feel ill, are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, receive a positive test result, or suspect that you have been exposed to COVID-19, do not come to campus. Instead, immediately self-isolate and contact Human Resources (employees) or the Wellness Center (students) for testing and further direction.
- Quarantined students should contact the Academic Success Center to coordinate with their instructors to complete required coursework.
- Quarantined employees should coordinate with their supervisor to work remotely.
- There are no restrictions on domestic travel or travel to Canada
- Students and employees who choose to travel internationally to any country (except Canada) must:
- If NOT vaccinated:
- Stay home and self-quarantine for a full five days after travel.
- Contact the Wellness Center to schedule a drive-up rapid test three to five days after travel.
- Even if you test negative, stay home and self-quarantine for the full five days.
- If your test is positive, isolate yourself to protect others from getting infected.
- If vaccinated:
- Self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Isolate and get tested if you develop symptoms.