The Kettering/GMI Alumni Association unites and furthers the interests of alumni by fostering and assisting in the realization of the ideals of the university in order to stimulate and encourage loyalty towards the institution, provide financial assistance for educational programs, serve as a sounding board for University leadership and supporting appropriate university-sponsored alumni activities.
Board of Directors
- President – Joe Lemieux ‘85
- Vice President – Shana Downs ‘08
- Treasurer – Darlene Deane ‘88
- Secretary – Bruce Sing ‘79
- Alumni Awards Committee Chair - Heidi Beechie ‘91
- Fundraising Committee Chair - Mike Berezny ‘11
- Alumni Involvement and Events Committee Chair - Jayneel Gajjar ‘17
- Student Recruitment Committee Chair - Kelsey Kneebone ‘17
- Discounts and Benefits Committee Chair - Margaret Brooks ‘84
- Social Media and Communications Committee Chair - Sandy Dietrich ‘87
- Board Member - Brian Beechie ‘91
- Board Member - Demetri Blackwood ‘20
- Board Member - Yusuf Hasan ‘07
- Board Member - Lorenzo Jones ‘89 & ‘94
- Board Member - Amy MacDonald ‘15
- Board Member - Kayla McDonell ‘12
- Board Member - Kristine Pankow ‘16
- Board Member - Mark Scalf ‘00
- Board Member - Kemoy Smith ‘12 & ‘13
- Board Member - Ashley Switalski ‘18
- Board Member - Cesare Turrin ‘78
What We Do
Discounts and Benefits
The Kettering/GMI Alumni Association is proud to partner with companies in order to provide the best possible perks and discounts to all alumni.
The Alumni Association hosts a variety of events throughout the year.
The Alumni Association believes in the power of FIRST Robotics. Your gift will give an aspiring team additional resources they need to build and compete during the FIRST season.
Support Us By Buying
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Kettering/GMI Alumni Association. Designate the Alumni Association as the organization of your choice.