The Delta Zeta chapter of Gamma Sigma Alpha National Academic Greek Honor Society initiated 20 new members across eight chapters Aug. 29.
Gamma Sigma Alpha National Academic Greek Honor Society (GSA) is the premier organization committed to the academic success of our members and alignment with the academic missions of our host institutions.
Students are eligible for membership based on grade point average and membership in a Greek fraternity or sorority. To be eligible, students must have a minimum of 39 completed credit hours with a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or above (on a 4.0 scale). Or, students with a 3.5 GPA in any semester during their junior or senior year are eligible to apply for membership in Gamma Sigma Alpha.
- Matthew Attisha '23, Phi Delta Theta
- Olivia Brothers '26, Alpha Phi
- Nicholas Buchholz '25, Delta Chi
- Joseph Chreiki '26, Theta Xi
- Christopher D'Spain '24, Pi Kappa Alpha
- Mariah Davis '24, Alpha Phi
- Adria Dixon '25, Alpha Phi
- David Hadden '26, Delta Chi
- Daniel Hadden '26, Delta Chi
- Evan Jansen '26, Pi Kappa Alpha
- Brett Langlan '24, Pi Kappa Alpha
- Morgan Main '24, Alpha Phi
- Alexander Marko '25, Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Tyrone McGinnis II '23, Pi Kappa Alpha
- Samantha Momirovski '23, Alpha Phi
- Benjamin Ng '24, Sigma Chi
- Andrew Nigrine '23, Phi Gamma Delta
- Blake Ronne '26, Pi Kappa Alpha
- Charles Roty '25, Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Logan Taylor '23, Pi Kappa Alpha