Ready to redirect your career as a leader with skills in the areas you choose? The Master of Engineering will help you advance your engineering skills.
The program is available on the Troy Campus and in China through Beacon Education.
The Master of Engineering program’s objectives for you include:
- Deepening your knowledge and mastery of technical areas in modern automotive system design and development
- Improving your readiness to advance in positions of technical and/or managerial leadership
- Developing your ability to sustain a life-long career in engineering
You can achieve these by completing 30 credit hours in such courses in autonomous vehicles, vehicle electrification and artificial intelligence. Nearly half of those credits come from the electives you get to choose from courses like Mobile Robotics, Computer Vision for Autonomous Driving, Electrified Vehicle Propulsion and AI for Autonomous Driving.
- Kettering has partnered with Walsh College to offer courses and degree programs in the Troy, Mich. area, putting the #1 ranked Automotive Engineering Classroom in the heart of the design and manufacturing sector.
- Coursework incorporates key skills identified directly by industry leaders as well as best practices and forward-thinking initiatives.
Students from China who will take classes through Beacon Education must apply to the program through Beacon Education.