Our Master of Engineering in Electric Vehicles degree is designed for engineering professionals working in the mobility (automotive) industry. This is not a research degree – there is no option for thesis work – it is more of a hands-on, get-it-done degree.
The program is available on the Troy Campus and in China through Beacon Education.
The program’s objectives for you include:
- Deepening your knowledge and mastery of technical areas in Electrified Vehicle design and development.
- Improving your readiness to advance in positions of technical and/or managerial leadership
- Developing your ability to sustain a life-long career in engineering, through continuing self-directed learning and professional development activities
You can achieve these by completing 30 credit hours in such courses as mobility systems fundamentals courses, automotive controls and signal processing, management, along with technical courses specifically in vehicle electrification.
- Kettering has partnered with Walsh College to offer courses and degree programs in the Troy, Mich. area, putting the #1 ranked Automotive Engineering Classroom in the heart of the design and manufacturing sector.
- Coursework incorporates key skills identified directly by industry leaders as well as best practices and forward-thinking initiatives.
Students from China who will take classes through Beacon Education must apply to the program through Beacon Education.