If you want to wield your skills on the cutting edge of self-driving cars, you will thrive in our new Master of Engineering in Autonomous Vehicles program.
The program is available on the Troy Campus and in China through Beacon Education.
Along the way, you will master the program’s three main objectives:
- Deepen your knowledge and increase your mastery of technical areas in autonomous vehicle design and development
- Prepare you to advance in positions of technical and/or managerial leadership
- Develop your ability to sustain a life-long career in engineering
- Kettering has partnered with Walsh College to offer courses and degree programs in the Troy, Mich. area, putting the #1 ranked Automotive Engineering Classroom in the heart of the design and manufacturing sector.
- Coursework incorporates key skills identified directly by industry leaders as well as best practices and forward-thinking initiatives.
Students from China who will take classes through Beacon Education must apply to the program through Beacon Education.