You will be in a hands-on Master of Engineering in Artificial Intelligence program based in the heart of the country’s automotive industry where AI professionals are in high demand. The program includes courses in mobility systems fundamentals, on automotive controls and signal processing, in management and four technical courses specifically in artificial intelligence.
The program is available on the Troy Campus and in China through Beacon Education.
Along the way, you will master the program’s three main objectives:
- Deepen your knowledge and increase your mastery of applications using artificial intelligence
- Prepared you to advance in positions of technical and/or managerial leadership
- Develop your ability to sustain a life-long career in engineering
- Kettering has partnered with Walsh College to offer courses and degree programs in the Troy, Mich. area, putting the #1 ranked Automotive Engineering Classroom in the heart of the design and manufacturing sector.
- Coursework incorporates key skills identified directly by industry leaders as well as best practices and forward-thinking initiatives.
Students from China who will take classes through Beacon Education must apply to the program through Beacon Education.