Are you interested in education for the future that connects business and technology with hands-on work experience?
Our Bachelor of Science in Management degree does just that as it prepares graduates for leadership roles in any industry or business.
We achieve this by providing a unique combination of project-based management and business-related courses with a substantial technical and quantitative analysis. Then we complement this approach in the classroom with hands-on experience working with industry partners in the Co-op program, where you will tackle real-world management challenges.
By the time you complete this unique program, you will have two and a half years of work experience with one of the University’s many employer partners in its Co-op program.
This kind of practical, hands-on experience is one of the reasons why the School of Management has a 99% employment rate upon graduation. It’s also why Harvard’s MBA program finds applicants from Kettering so attractive.
You can build your own brand by customizing your degree with one of five concentrations:
- Business Analytics
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Sustainable Solutions for Enterprise
The job forecast for business analysts is nearly three times better than average for the next decade and has a median salary just above $86,000, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The outlook for logisticians is average and median salary is closer to $75,000.
The program is accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs.
- You want to step into the future of industry with revolutionary management knowledge and experience that will allow you to navigate your career based on your passions.
- Our faculty conduct research in Microenterprise, Lean Product Development, Small Business and Non-Profit Organizations, Entrepreneurship as an Anti-Poverty Strategy and Innovation Development Excellence.
- You will have the opportunity to showcase your talent in DECA competitions or be involved in the Investment Club.