Do you yearn for a career in mobile robotics or virtual reality?
Take a closer look at the Computer Engineering concentration of the Master of Science in Engineering.
This is a research-intensive, on-campus STEM program with three main objectives:
- Deepen your technical knowledge to match your personal career goals
- Prepare you to advance into leadership positions
- Develop your ability to sustain a life-long career in engineering
The 10-course program includes digital systems design, real-time embedded systems, mobile robotics and virtual reality systems.
Your research can be conducted in modern lab facilities for digital systems, embedded systems, computer networks, virtual reality systems, logic systems, parallel computing, mobile robotics, mobile application development, circuits and electronics.
Computer engineers research, design, develop and test computer systems and components. Job growth is projected to be 2 percent from 2019 to 2029, slightly below the average, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. The median salary for computer engineers was $117,220 in 2019.
- You want to move into leadership positions developing embedded computer systems or video games or novel mobile robotic systems.
- Our faculty perform research in Wireless Sensor Networks, Wearables Electronics, IoT Applications, Healthcare Technology, Autonomous Driving, Driver Awareness System, Mobile Robotics and Machine Learning.