Are you working in a STEM field and are interested in expanding your technical skills or credentials?
Then you will want to consider adding a Technology Leadership Certificate from Kettering University. Originally developed for the MS Engineering Management degree program, the Technology Leadership Certificate provides students a flexible option to build an academic credential from any set of three graduate-level courses offered by the College of Engineering or Computer Science Department. While the certificate can still be earned by MS Engineering Management students, it is also available as a stand-alone academic credential.
You decide which courses will be most relevant to enhance your career. For example, do you need credentials that combine courses in artificial intelligence (AI), computer engineering and advanced manufacturing?
Our advisors can help you select the appropriate combination of courses from one or more of the following areas:
- Data Analytics and Big Data
- Advanced Mobility and Autonomous Vehicle Intelligence
- New Energy and Sustainability
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems Engineering
This certificate program is specifically designed to provide students with the flexibility to earn technical credentials needed to move their career forward.
The Technology Leadership Certificate is available to college graduates, Kettering University graduating seniors, working professionals and business managers interested in or responsible for building and deploying technology to serve their enterprises. Admission requirements include an undergraduate degree in a STEM field from an accredited institution. Professionals who have earned an undergraduate degree from Kettering University may be able to utilize the Accelerated Master Option to gain advanced standing towards the certificate. Contact the Graduate School for more information regarding the Accelerated Master option.
- The certificate will deepen your technical knowledge to match your personal career goals
- Earning this certificate will help prepare you to advance into leadership positions
- You can apply the credits earned for the certificate to a Master’s program at Kettering University in Engineering or Engineering Management