Central Receiving & Support
Central Receiving & Support provides mobile audio/visual set up, mail delivery, limited moving, shipping & receiving, and supply store for limited high volume office supplies. Located on the 1st floor of the Academic Building, our hours are 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Mobile Audio/Visual set up
- Mail Delivery
USPS mail pickup and delivery at various departments
- Academic Building - afternoon pickup and delivery
- Campus Center, Mott Center, Recreation Center, Residence Hall, Recreation Center, and Library - morning pickup and delivery
- Last pickups for stamped mail will be at 4 p.m. from the mail box located at the C-Store in the Sunset Room, and from the hallway wall mail slot located by CR&S
- Limited moving
- Shipping & Receiving
For weekday shipments by UPS or FedEx, please have your packages to CR&S by 3 p.m. Packages received between 3-4:30 p.m. may be processed but held for UPS or FedEx pick up the next business day.
Shipping Personal Packages
- Supply Store for limited high volume office supplies