How to back-up Documents and burn CDs?
This document steps you through the process to easily backup your documents to a removable media or a remote media like the network storage drive, N:\ under your systems "My Computer" icon.
- Click on the "Start" button, then "All Programs" and "Accessories". Move mouse cursor to "System Tools", and then down to "Backup".
- After you click on "Backup", the wizard will appear to help guide you through the process.
- Click on "Next", and you will see a new window asking if you want to backup or restore.
- Click on "Next" and the next window asks what you want to backup. Check the radio button next to what document area you want to backup.
- After you select what document area you want to backup, click on "Next". The next window that appears is one that asks where you want to backup the documents.
- Select the media or drive you wish to backup your document area to and click next. The next window to appear is the "Completing Backup Wizard" window.
- Click on "Finish" and the wizard will begin to compress your files for backup and save it to where you selected and the name of the file you gave it.
- To restore your files, use the same process except in selection of either backup or restore, you select restore and follow the steps to restore your files to the same folder they were backed up from.