Kettering University recognizes that all of its students are extraordinary achievers! Upperclassmen have opportunities to apply for individual Kettering scholarships.
Upperclass Scholarship Application Instructions
All endowed scholarship applications submitted must include:
- Endowed scholarship application form: Be sure all items are completed legibly (attach an additional sheet of paper, if necessary).
- Endowed scholarship checklist: The checklist allows you to tell us for which scholarships you are applying.
- Additional documents and/or essays: Some scholarships require letters of recommendations, or essays. It is the student’s responsibility to be sure the application is complete with any additional documents prior to submitting it to the financial aid office. Incomplete applications may be denied scholarship consideration.
- When criteria includes financial need, students must submit the 2015-16 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Return all the application materials to: Kettering University Financial Aid Office by April 17, 2015.
You can email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be required to submit a thank you letter addressed to the donor before the scholarship will be credited to your account. Scholarship donors are generous and caring people who unselfishly give to support the educational endeavors of students like you. Your letter reminds them why they gave in the first place and often help secure continuing gifts for future students.