The Townsend Hotel
100 Townsend Street
Birmingham, MI 48009
The cost is $75 per person or $525 for a table of eight.
Please RSVP by Friday, October 13, 2022, online at kettering.edu/EveningofDistinction or by calling (810) 762-9883.
Evening of Distinction and Determination
President Robert K. McMahan would be honored by your presence for a special evening recognizing our distinguished alumni and donors.
- DISTINGUISHED ALUMNUS
- Dan Hancock '73
- Retired Vice President, Global Strategic Product Alliances, GM
- EXTRAORDINARY LEADERSHIP
- Judith Judson '95
- Vice President, Head of U.S. Strategy & Head of Hydrogen, National Grid
- ENGINEERING ACHIEVEMENT
- Elizabeth (Betsy) Murty Dell '89
- Professor of Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering Technology, Rochester Institute of Technology
- ENTREPRENEURIAL ACHIEVEMENT
- Dr. Cleamon Moorer, Jr. '99
- Co-Founder & President, Partners in Wellness Managment, LLC and President & Chief Executive Officer, American Advantage Home Care, Inc.
- CIVIC ACHIEVEMENT
- Essence Wilson '05
- Co-Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Communities First, Inc.
- ALUMNI SERVICE
- Louanne Allison '82
- Independent Health Insurance Broker, Molina Healthcare
- YOUNG ALUMNI
- Elizabeth Taylor '14
- Director of STEM, Milwaukee School of Engineering
- THE PINNACLE SOCIETY
- THE ALBERT SOBEY SOCIETY
- THE CHARLES F. KETTERING SOCIETY
- THE BELL TOWER SOCIETY
- THE SCHOLARS SOCIETY
- THE 1919 SOCIETY
- THE INNOVATOR SOCIETY
- THE FOUNDERS SOCIETY
- THE GENERAL DETERMINATION SOCIETY
- THE PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE