The Office of Sponsored Research (OSR) must be contacted prior to executing a Project Agreement, Appendix A, Amendment to Appendix A, or Lab Usage Agreement to receive an agreement number.
The project agreement includes the following:
- States the general terms of the contract.
- Project Agreement Number must be included as provided by the OSR.
- Must be executed in conjunction with an Appendix A.
- Can represent more than one Appendix A only if the the P.I. remains unchanged and the topic area is similiar. For example, if a Project Agreement and Appendix A is executed and the company requests the PI to conduct additional research in the same topic area but doing so requires additional funding, extension of time, and/or a new Statement of Work, only a new Appendix A needs to be executed; a new Project Agreement is not necessary.
- Must be signed by authorized signator at the company and Kettering. Submit to the OSR to obtain Provost signature.