We are excited you have chosen to return to Thompson Hall! We are now live with our online application for housing. Please follow the instructions below and if you have any questions during the process, give us a call at (810) 762-9537 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2014-2015 Housing Application
- Go to MyHousing. Login with your Email/Blackboard Username and Password
- Click Login to ApplyOnline
- Choose one of the following applications:
April-June 2015: Returning Student Application (B-Section - NOTE: Will not be available until February 2015)
- Read the Housing Contract. If you are under 18, print out the PDF version so you and your parent/guardian can sign it and submit it to Residence Life.
- Answer the Personal Preferences questions
- Request any specific Living Preferences you have (ie a specific unit or room)
- Choose a Dining Plan. Upperclass students may opt to have a meal plan. It is not required. These are billed to your student account and put on your ID Card.
You can always go back into MyHousing to view your information. Just click on Login to MyHousing. Students will be assigned a room based on your requests and date of application completed after December 15 (for A Section and March 15 for B Section). An email will be sent to your Kettering email after that date with your room assignment and move in information.