Leave the cooking to us!
Kettering Dining Services provide healthy, tasty meals. The Sunrise dining hall is open every day of the week for your dining pleasure. The Sunrise dining hall boasts a wide range of delicious entrees, full salad bar, deli, dessert bar, grill, and a full line of beverages. Visit our Kettering Dining Services webpage.
New/Transfer Students living in Thompson Hall are required to have Plan A (Option One or Two) for their first two academic terms). Upperclass students have the option to purchase a meal plan. Please go to MyHousing to apply for a meal plan.
Before you apply for a Meal Plan via MyHousing, please make sure you
- Visit MyHousing and click on Login to MyHousing. Confirm you do not have a meal plan before you complete a new Dining Plan Only Application
- If you want to change your current meal plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to change your plan.
How to Apply for a Dining Plan
- Go to MyHousing. Login with your Username and Password.
- Click the button Login to ApplyOnline
- Select the application for the term you want the Dining Plan to begin
- Read & Agree to the Dining Contract
- Choose the Dining Plan you want
Once we receive the application, the plan is billed to your student account and added onto your Student ID before the first day of the term.
Need more money during the term? Please email email@example.com to request another plan.
Plan A: Full Board Meal Plan (choose option one or two)
- Option One: $1,465.00 per academic term - 19 Meals per Week & $75 BJ Bucks to be used in any Retail Dining location on campus
- Option Two: $1,465.00 per academic term - 14 Meals per Week & $150 BJ Bucks to be used in any Retail Dining location on campus
Please note: Plan A is valid for the current term only – no carryover.
Plan B: $165 BJ Bucks good for one year (you pay $150)
Plan C: $330 BJ Bucks good for one year (you pay $300)
Plan D: $660 BJ Bucks good for one year (you pay $600)
Please note: Plans B, C & D are non-refundable. Plans purchased will be valid for 1 year from date of purchase. Plans not used within a 1 year period will be forfeited.
What are BJ Bucks?
Tired of Dining Hall food? Need a quick snack in between classes? Use your BJ Bucks at any of the on campus dining locations. Each semester, an allotted amount is automatically included in your purchased meal plan. BJ Bucks work just like cash. This is tax free money that can be used in the Sunrise dining hall, Sunset Room and other retail locations to purchase any food items.