Recreation Center Summer Hours
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 2 - 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 2 - 9 p.m.
Finals & Assessment Period Hours
- Monday-Thursday, June 29-July 2: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.*
- Friday, July 3-Sunday, July 5: Closed
- Monday, July 6-Wednesday, July 8: 11 a.m.-1 p.m. & 3-7 p.m.*
- Thursday, July 9: 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
Closed to recreation from 3-5 p.m. for Convocation
- Friday, July 10: 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Saturday, July 11: resume regular summer hours
*Gym courts 1 & 2 will be closed until July 10
Due a smaller than normal lifeguard roster, some pool hours have been modified. In addition, there may be sporadic pool closures when a substitute lifeguard cannot be found. We will post such information as quickly and consistently as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Monday: 11:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. and 6:30 - 10 p.m.
- Tuesday: 6:30 - 10 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. and 6:30 - 10 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. and 6:30 - 10 p.m.
- Friday: 11:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m. and 6:30 - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 2 - 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 4 - 9 p.m.
*All facility hours are dependant on usage. These hours will be changed based upon usage patterns and appropriate funding. Any comments on hours should be referred to the director of Recreation Services. Hours may be reduced during final examination weeks. These will be posted in the Recreation Center at least one week in advance.
**Equipment issue service is located at the entry area from 7:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. and from 1:10 p.m. until 4:40 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Recreation Center Closings
The facility will be closed at various times throughout the year for routine maintenance, commencement, recognized holidays, and break periods. During some holidays, the facility may reduce hours and/or close due to unavailability of support staff. Changes in hours will be posted in the Recreation Center at least one week in advance. During holiday or break periods, call the Recreation Center at (810) 762-9REC for a taped message regarding days and hours of operation.