Conflict Resolution for Students & Registered Property Owners

Are you experiencing problems with your property owner, neighbors, or roommates? Kettering University provides free conflict resolution and mediation services for students living off campus.

The Off Campus Housing Program, in partnership with other University departments, provides conflict resolution services for students living off campus and property owners who are registered with the program. If you experience a problem with your property owner, tenants, neighbors, subtenants, or roommates, please call us at 810-762-9871. We will help you begin the conflict resolution process.  If initial attempts to resolve the problem are not successful. you will be offered the use of mediation services, a formal problem-solving process that allows all parties to work toward a written, mutually satisfactory agreement.