The Kettering Advantage
Let us tell you about the Kettering Advantage in co-op and experiential education!
- Kettering students are currently employed at more than 500 organizations worldwide.
- Students are available for employment as early as freshman year, providing employers with the ability to develop them to meet organizational needs.
- Kettering offers numerous academic programs tailored to meet the needs of both employer partners and students.
- Kettering University thesis projects are a real economic benefit to employers. Recently, our students' thesis generated more than $47 million in savings for their employing companies!
- Kettering freshmen are among the nation's top college-bound students, with approximately 70% having graduated in the top 25% of their high school class with an average GPA of 3.8.
- Historically, 60% of our graduates accept full-time positions with their Kettering employers.
- Kettering students are frequently able to handle projects typically assigned to full-time employees, freeing them to pursue other projects.
- Kettering has more than 80 years experience providing top-notch instruction built around career-directed experiences and innovation.
- Kettering University belongs to the prestigious 22 member AITU (Association of Independent Technological Universities), and is ranked in the top 15 engineering specialty schools in the nation by US News and World Report.