Sustainable Energy & Hybrid Technology Concentration
The Kettering University Master of Science in Engineering with concentration in Sustainable Energy & Hybrid Technology provides a hands-on experience with energy education encompassing the direction of energy and the importance of developing alternative sources for future uses. Focus will be on sustainable energy sources as well as the use of hybrid technologies to accomplish the world’s energy needs. This program offers electives to help you customize your program to meet your specific needs.
Completion of 40 credits.
- MECH-600 Engineering Mathematics
- MECH-526 Fuel Cell Science and Engineering
- MECH-527 Energy and the Environment
- MECH-545 Hybrid Electric Vehicle Propulsion
- MECH-626 Hydrogen Generation, Storage and Safety
- MECH-627 Green Energy Conversion
- MECH-641 Combustion and Emissions
Select three from the following offerings.
- BUSN-659 International Business
- EE-524 Fuel Cell System Integration & Packaging
- IME-540 Environmentally Conscious Design and Manufacturing
- MECH-521 Energy & Environmental Systems
- MECH-528 Bio & Renewable Energy Laboratory
- MECH-529 Design & Modeling of Fuel Cells
- MECH-615 Engineering Optimization
- MECH-621 Applied Transport Phenomena