Electrical & Computer Engineering Concentration (Distance Learning)
The Electrical & Computer Engineering concentration in the Master of Science in Engineering degree program is designed for individuals who wish to acquire a deeper understanding and applied knowledge of engineering principles. This program affords a possibility for students to specialize in modern applications of electronics, electrical systems, and computer networking. In addition, the program provides an opportunity to learn business and financial management concepts which are valuable to practicing engineers.
This program is offered both on-campus and by distance learning.
Completion of 40 credits.
ECE-610 Modeling of Dynamic Systems
Six courses from the following offerings.
- ECE-630 Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- ECE-642 Electric Machine Drives
- ECE-648 Electromagnetic Compatibility
- ECE-682 Mobile and Wireless Computing
- EE-524 Fuel Cell System Integration and Packaging
- EE-530 Digital Control Systems
- EE-580 Automotive Electronic Systems
- EE-582 Robot Dynamics and Control
- EE-584 Wireless Communications for Automotive Applications
Select two of the following non-engineering offerings.
- BUSN-659 International Business
- ECON-513 Micro/Macro Economic Concepts & Applications
- FINC-619 Financial Management
- One additional course taken as a free elective