This concentration requires a BSE degree.
The Manufacturing Engineering concentration provides a unique blend of reliability, sustainability, product-process-business integration, production flow and manufacturing systems application & theory that will equip you with the technical skills and business acumen to optimize manufacturing processes.
Select three courses from the following:
- IME 601 Fundamentals of Manufacturing Engineering
- IOE 461 Quality Engineering Principles and Analysis (UM)
- ME57100 Reliability Based Design (Purdue)
- MECHENG587 Global Manufacturing (UM)
- MECHENG589 Sustainable Design in Technology Systems (UM)