The Supply Chain Management concentration is designed to develop skills in the fundamentals of supply chain management with an emphasis on people, systems, and technology to successfully compete in the global marketplace. In today's complex global business world, corporate success includes having an efficient and effective supply chain. Competitive strength relies both on the product and the processes that provide products to customers. Deliverying products and services from point of origin to point of consumer in an efficient method is essential for business success. The Supply Chain Management concentration will provide you with essential skills and knowledge in these areas.
Select three courses from the following:
- MFGO 605 Global Human Resources & Supply Chains
- MGMT 669 Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management
- IME 654 Enterprise Resource Planning
- IME 652 Designing Value in the Supply Chain
- R713 Global Supply Chain Management (Indiana)
(Note: IME 654 and IME 652 requires special prior approval for students who do not possess a BSE degree)