The Operations Management concentration focuses on the management skills, knowledge, and attitudes required to be a leader in organizations that create goods and services. You will be exposed to and gain an understanding of general business management principles, core concepts, and tools of operations management to effectively integrate operations across the organization to satisfy customers and add value to your organization.
Select three courses from the following:
- MGMT 619 Project and Change Management
- MGMT 629 Management Science
- MGMT 639 Managing People & Organizations
- MGMT 661 Operations Management
- MGMT 679 Leadership
- GM 4465 Global Organization Behavior (Thunderbird/Tec de Monterrey)