The mission of the Testing Services is to support Kettering students in the pursuit of academic excellence by offering them an opportunity to be tested in a secure and comfortable non-classroom environment.
Academic Success Center offers several key testing services:
1. Receive a documented diagnosis from a medical provider licensed to provide such diagnosis. [Once every three years]
2. Register with the Wellness Center, providing a copy of the diagnosis documentation. [Before or at the start of every term]
3. Wait until the Wellness Center reviews the documents, and if approved, sends a letter to the current professors informing them of the allowable accommodations. [Early every term]
4. Inform the professors in whose classes the student intends to use accommodations. [Early every term]
5. Have the professor make arrangements with ASC for any quizzes or tests. [Before each test]