Thank you for choosing Kettering University! We are excited to have you living in Thompson Hall for your first year at Kettering. We are now live with our online application for housing. Please follow the instructions below and if you have any questions during the process, give us a call at (810) 762-9537 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to MyHousing. Login with your Email/Blackboard Username and Password
- Click Login to ApplyOnline
- Select the New Student application for the term you are starting at Kettering: New & Transfer Student Application: July-September 2013 (A-Section) OR New & Transfer Student Application: October-December 2013 (B-Section)
- Read the Housing Contract. If you are under 18, print out the PDF version so you and your parent/guardian can sign it and submit it to Residence Life.
- Answer the Personal Preferences questions
- Request any specific Living Preferences you have (ie a specific unit)
- Choose a Dining Plan. All New Students are required to pick Plan A. We have two options: Option 1: 15 meals (M-F), 4 meals (Sa/Su) +$75 BJ Bucks/term OR Option 2: 14 meals (M-F) + $150 BJ Bucks/term
- What is a BJ Buck? BJ Bucks work just like cash, are tax free and can be used in any of the retail dining areas (Sunset C-Store, Einstein’s Bagels etc.) to purchase items.
You can always go back into MyHousing to view your information. Just click on Login to MyHousing. Click on Login to MyHousing. New students will be assigned a room based on your requests and date of application completed after June 1 (for A Section Summer 2013) and September 1 (for B Section Fall 2013). An email will be sent to your Kettering email after that date with your rooms assignment and move in information.