All students and employees may now obtain 2014-2015 parking permits. Take these steps to acquire yours:
- Go to our online Parking Permit registration.
- Click on “Employee or Student Permits.” (Note that permits are valid for the entire 2014-2015 school year and there is no cost associated with obtaining them, (except for student paid parking permits.)
- You may register as many vehicles as you wish. You must, however, complete a separate registration for each one. Complete your first registration. Then, return to the "Permits" prompt. Click on "Order a new parking permit" and follow the prompts. On the "Vehicles" page, un-click the vehicle(s) already registered and complete the new registration. Do this for each permit you wish to obtain.
- Students may purchase "Student Paid Parking” permits, at a cost of $50.00 for the 2014-15 academic year. These permits entitle students to park in Lot #2 along Dupont Street in specially marked spaces, subject to availability. These permits may be ordered through the online registration system, paid for in Student Accounts, and obtained from the Campus Safety office located in the Student Life Suite, third floor/Campus Center.
- Twenty-Four (24) hours after submitting your online vehicle registration, students must bring their Kettering ID, driver's license, and vehicle registration to the Campus Safety Service Center in the Great Court, located on the second (street level) floor of the Campus Center. The office is open 24/7, however, we recommend students pick up their permits during the school day, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday. Should you order your permit on Friday it will not be ready to pick up until Monday.
- Faculty and staff permits will be sent interoffice mail or can be picked up from the Student Life suite, located on the third floor of the Campus Center. The office is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- You may obtain additional permits at no charge. Complete the online registration form for each vehicle you wish to register.
- Affix your parking permit to the inside left (driver’s side) lower corner of your windshield. Make sure your permit is visible from the outside of your vehicle. All vehicles parked anywhere on the Kettering campus must be registered and display a valid parking permit.
- Motorcycle owners must register their vehicles through the online system and be prepared to show their parking permits to Campus Safety officers upon request.
- On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 all vehicles parked on campus must display a 2014-15 parking permit. As of that date, 2013-14 permits will no longer be valid and violators will be ticketed. On the third offense, vehicles will be towed without notice. Prevent this from happening to you! Sign up for your new parking permit now.
Questions: Please direct questions about the new parking permits and regulations to Campus Safety Director Jim Benford (firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 9899). Read the University’s complete Traffic and Parking policy.