Card Access/ID Cards

You are issued a Kettering ID Card upon your arrival at Kettering University. This card enables you to have access to Thompson Hall, (if you are a resident), Academic Building, Campus Center, Mott Center, and use of the Recreation Center.  It is also used for your meal plan if you have purchased one. This card also identifies you as an enrolled Kettering student.

There will be a $10.00 replacement fee if this card is lost. Cards which are broken or nonfunctioning will be replaced for free. The card access office is located inside the Campus Safety Service Center on the main floor of the Campus Center. 

If you have any questions regarding Card Access, email or call the card access desk at ext. 5592.