Infrequent Personal Service Provider Payments

In the event your department requires infrequent services of an individual or individuals not directly related to the stated purpose or mission of the University (i.e. musician to perform at an Alumni event, band member to play at a student concert, etc.), the provider must complete and sign a Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement unless the provider carries and provides a certificate proving professional liability insurance.

To contract the service, you must submit an approved Funds or Materials Request (KU-4) form to the Purchasing Department in advance of the event.