Footprints / Work Requests
You may submit Work Requests to Auxiliary Services utilizing either of two options.
Work Requests by email
To request work orders from custodial, grounds, or central receiving personnel by email, send your requests to email@example.com. To request work orders from maintenance personnel by email, send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each system will automatically generate a work order in the FootPrints system (see below), and generate emails to you verifying your request and providing updates through completion of the work order.
Please include the following in your request:
- On the subject line: Provide building abbreviation (AB, CC, RH, MC, RC), room number*, nature of the request.
- In the body of the memo: Optional - Provide a more detailed explanation if necessary.
* If you're unsure of the room number where the work is to be done, visit Campus Maps & Plans.
As an alternative to requesting Work Requests via the email system, you can utilize the online FootPrints system directly following these steps:
- Log in using your LDAP ID and password.
- Select the appropriate pull-down workspace (Auxiliary Services - Custodial/Grounds/Central Receiving & Support, Physical Plant - Maintenance Services).
- Select New Work Order.
- Enter information as prompted on separate sections (see at left - Contact Info, Work Order Info, Comment) as needed (note: optional - Attachments).
- Hit the Save button.
The appropriate manager will assign the work orders.
If you've questions regarding either method of submitting work orders, please contact us at ext. 9751/9750.