- Microsoft Visio included in University's standard desktop Image (Release: 6/16/2014)
- Autodesk Inc provides 36mth free licenses for software (Release: 3/31/2014)
- Top 25 most commonly used and worst passwords of 2013 (Release: 1/24/2014)
- Campus Wireless Upgrade (Update: 12/16/2014)
- Argos Training (Release: 2/17/2014)
- Software - JAVA Update 7.51 Security Issues with Banner Resolved (Release: 1/15/2013)
- Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP) (Rerelease: 1/16/2014)
- Minitab Software (Rerelease: 1/16/2014)
Submit Email Request (Call Ticket)
Email is the most effective way to report technology issues. Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org automatically creates a technology call ticket to enable efficient and accurate responses to requested assistance. A copy of the call ticket will be sent to your email address enabling you to follow progress on your request.
When sending an email to email@example.com, please do not include additional email addresses in the TO: or CC: fields. If you need additional staff to be informed of an issue, please include those names in the body of the message. This will ensure that the Help Desk receives clear and appropriate correspondence with regard to the call ticket.
Call or stop by the Help Desk (Extension 8324, 2-336ab)
Stop-by or give us a call at extension 8324 (off-campus at 810-240-8324) during administrative hours of 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please note that some assistance may require a specific area of technical expertise that may be currently unavailable. In such cases, a call ticket will be created.
For emergencies outside of the Help Desk hours of operation, please contact Campus Safety at (810) 762-9501.