The IT Department has negotiated a new enterprise license for the Minitab application that will result in costs savings and provide more widespread availability of Minitab 16 to faculty and students. The Annual Enterprise License provides qualified students and faculty unlimited use of the licensed software. Under this new yearly contract students and faculty will have access to the Minitab software for installation on personal/home computers for academic use.
Authorized Users are defined as follows:
- Faculty members (whether full-time, part-time or adjunct) at an accredited, degree-granting academic institution.
- Students (whether full-time or part-time) who are enrolled in coursework that results in the receipt of credits (excluding certificate programs and continuing education credits) towards a degree at an accredited, degree-granting academic institution.
The downloading of Minitab 16 is now available through the online Blackboard Academic suite. To download a copy follow the steps listed below:
- Log into the Blackboard system.
- Go to My Files --> Institutional Content --> Enterprise Software --> Minitab
- Read the Setup_notes.txt file for instructions on the installation process.
Please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or by phone at extension 8324 if you have any questions.