What is Kettering Connect?
Who uses Kettering Connect?
Co-op & Experiential Learning Program
- Students will use Kettering Connect through the employment process and into progressive work experiences where classroom experience is practiced.
- Employer Partners in Educationwill use Kettering Connect to manage their hiring needs and progressive work experiences for students.
- Faculty & Staff facilitate the connections between Students, Employers and the University toward meeting work experience graduation requirements and employer hiring needs.
Career Services Program
- Graduating Seniors and Alumni have lifetime access to Kettering Connect to meet Career Services fulltime employment needs.
- Employers seeking to hire recent graduates and alumni to fill their employment needs.
- Faculty & Staff facilitating connections between graduating seniors, alumni and employers to secure fulltime employment.
The Co-op & Experiential Learning staff are available to assist you with any questions you may have. Please send an email to email@example.com or by phone at (810) 762-9846. If you are experiencing technical difficulties please send an email to KCSupport@kettering.edu.