Welcome to Kettering Dining Services
The Dining Services team of Kettering University has worked hard to design a meal program guaranteed to meet your individual needs. You've got plenty on your mind - classes, sports, clubs. We have made it our goal to make sure that you are able to find something great to eat when you want it. Check out the many exciting opportunities you have to use your meal plan, then let us know what we can do to make it even better.
Fall Zero Section hours begin on Saturday, September 27, at 1:30 p.m. Check out our Hours page for more information.
- Like us on Facebook
- BJ buck meal plans that can be used in the NEW C-Store & Sunrise Room. Purchase online at myhousing.kettering.edu.
- Recyclable to-go containers or cups in the Sunrise room for faculty and staff. Discounted meals when you reuse them.
- The Sunrise C-Store accepts credit cards.
- Interested in saving 10% on all your purchases in the Sunrise or C-Store? Put money on your Kettering card otherwise known as “Kettering Cash”. The sunset room cashier can handle this for you. After money is on your card, just swipe your card each time you purchase and we will take 10% off of that purchase at the register. This will save you time and the need to carry cash.
- Students, put money on your card (BJ Bucks) and avoid paying any sales tax!
- Sign up to receive text messages with special promotions. Join Dining Services.
Take a step toward a healthier lifestyle. Kettering Dining Services offer a simple approach to balanced nutrition.
Surprise a student, friend, or coworker and visit Gift University to place an order for flowers, candies, cookies, sampler boxes or gourmet apples for any occasion.