5: Housing Contract
Step 5: Complete and submit your Housing Contract
All incoming students are expected to reside on campus and have a full meal plan for the academic portion of their first year at Kettering University. You must use the login information provided by the Admissions office in order to complete this step.
Please follow the steps below:
- Go to myhousing.kettering.edu. Login with your Username and Password.
- Click the button Login to Apply Online.
- Select the New Student application for the term you will be starting at Kettering.
- New & Transfer Student Application: July - September 2014 (A-section)
- New & Transfer Student Application: October - December 2014 (B-section)
- Read & agree to the Housing Contract. If you are under 18, print out the PDF version so you and your parent/guardian can sign it and submit it to Residence Life.
- Answer the Personal Preferences questions.
- Request any specific Living Preferences.
- Choose a Dining Plan. All New Students are required to pick Plan A. We have two options.
- Option 1: 19 meals per week + $75 *BJ Bucks/term
- Option 2: 14 meals per week + $150 *BJ Bucks/term
*What is a BJ Buck? BJ Bucks work just like cash, are tax free and can be used in any of the retail dining areas to purchase items.
You will be assigned a room based on your requests and date of application. An email will be sent to your Kettering email after June 1 (for A Section ) and September 1 (for B Section) with your room assignment and move in information.
You must use the login information provided by the Admissions office in order to complete this step.