Kettering University students, faculty, staff and alumni may check out materials. Information on how to obtain a valid Kettering University ID Card or a Courtesy Card can be obtained at the Circulation Desk.
|Books||30 days - students|
|Books||90 days - faculty/staff & thesis students|
|Renewals||by telephone or in person|
|Courtesy Card Patrons||limited to three items|
Kettering University Library Computer Acceptable Use Policy
1. Use of Kettering University Library's computers shall comply with the Kettering Code of Student Conduct in the Kettering University Student Handbook and Academic Planner.
2. Users agree to comply with all use policies of any host from which they may obtain services.
3. The Library adheres to standards of acceptable computer use. Among prohibited uses are: any use of any host on the Internet that violates local, state, federal or international law; unauthorized access to data, programs, or computing resources; and the use of materials in violation of federal or international copyright law.
4. Kettering University course-related research takes precedence over all other computer use.
5. Twenty minute time limits should be the norm when others are waiting to use the computers. Business should be conducted as efficiently as possible.
6. Printing out massive files at the Library's computers is not an acceptable practice.
7. Installing software to a computer's hard drive is not permitted.
8. Standards of good taste should be observed when using the Library's PCs. Some Internet sites contain materials that others may find inappropriate or offensive, and users should use good judgment as to what is appropriate for display in a public area.
9. Technical problems should be reported to Library staff.