ALERT : Happy Thanksgiving! Kettering University will be closed on Thursday, November 26 and Friday November 27 for the Thanksgiving holiday.

Federal Work Study - Community Service

Students that qualify for the Federal Work Study program can also be considered for Community Service Co-op positions.   Community Service Co-op positions are with local nonprofit, governmental and community-based organizations. The federal government funds 75% of student earnings with the remaining 25% funded by the organization.  Your Community Service earnings are considered a financial aid award (because of the governmental funding) and are reported in our system along with your other grants, scholarships and federal loans.