Applying for Financial Aid and Scholarships
A Kettering education comes with a big payoff that impacts your life (and finances) years before graduation. Remember, you can earn up to $65,000 through your co-op job that can help boost your bank statement and take the stress out of paying for tuition, books or pizza.
A Kettering education can be affordable for YOU! Challenge our financial aid staff to show you how. Nearly 98% of the entering class received financial aid or scholarships, and almost 84% received a Kettering Merit Scholarship. For this reason, All families are encouraged to file a free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Here's what you need to get geared up for financial aid.
- Apply to Kettering ASAP (with rolling admissions we can give you an answer soon after we receive all your application materials!)
- Check out scholarship opportunities.
- Quantify your tuition and fees
- Do the math on our cost worksheet.
- Access the financial aid forms and resources you need.
- College Preparation Checklist for the Dept. of Education