Please join the library for an IEEE Xplore Digital Library training session and learn time-saving search techniques for finding technology content from the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. This overview of best practices for searching the IEEE Xplore database will cover:
- Advanced and command search options
- Stay up-to-date on the latest research using saved search alerts
- Set up personal project folders to organize your research on IEEEXplore
- Sort by most cited to find high impact articles
- Browse for specific journals, conference papers, or IEEE Standards
- New features including an enhanced author search
Please RSVP to Dawn Winans at x9842 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Lunch provided for those who RSVP.