Welcome to the Kettering University family! Please visit our welcome letter to see a comprehensive review of what the Wellness Center has to offer you during your tenure here. Prior to your first day of classes, we will require the following items:
Completion of the AlcoholEdu online assessment. Failure to do this assessment will result a hold in your class registration.
- A-section assessment open June 20, 2013
- A-section assessment close July 11, 2013
- B-section assessment open September 12, 2013
- B-section assessment close October 2, 2013
Health and Medical History Form
|First Term of Enrollment||Deadline|
|Summer 2013 (A-Section)||Monday, July, 15,2013|
|Fall 2013 (B-Section)||Monday, October 7, 2013|
|Winter 2014 (A-Section||Monday, January 13, 2014|
|Spring 2014 (B-Section)||Monday, April 7, 2014|
The form may be downloaded and mailed, emailed, or faxed to the Wellness Center:
1700 University Ave.
Flint, MI 48504-4898
All students are required to send copies of their official immunization records with the Health & Medical History form. Undergraduate students must meet the following requirements based on guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the American College Health Association (ACHA):
Domestic and international students must comply with all immunization requirements or have an administrative hold placed on their records and ID card. Students who live in Thompson Hall will be required to vacate their room if we do not receive these required immunization records by the end of the first week of instruction.
- Tuberculosis Screening, completed by a licensed healthcare practicioner.
- Two doses of MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) vaccine or a positivie antibody titer for each disease
- Tday (Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccination within the past ten years.
The following are recommended immunizations for students who will be living in the residence halls. They are not required.
- Three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine or positive titer
- Meningococcal (Meningitis) vaccination, particularly for students living in the residence hall. A booster is recommended if it has been more that five years since the last vaccination.