Winter & Spring Application Instructions
For a step by step guide to completing the housing application, please see our Prezi How to Apply for Housing
- Go to MyHousing. Login with your Username and Password.
- Click the button Login to ApplyOnline
- Select the New Student application for the term you will be starting at Kettering.
New & Transfer Student Application: April-June 2015 (B-Section - NOTE: Will not be available until February 2015)
- Read & agree to the Housing Contract. If you are under 18, print out the PDF version so you and your parent/guardian can sign it and submit it to Residence Life.
- Answer the Personal Preferences questions.
- Request any specific Living Preferences.
- Choose a Dining Plan. All New Students are required to have Plan A. We have two options.
Option 1: 19 meals per week + $75 *BJ Buck/term
Option 2: 14 meals per week +$150 *BJ Buck/term
*What is a BJ Buck? BJ Bucks work just like cash, are tax free and can be used in any of the retail dining areas to purchase items.
You will be assigned a room based on your requests and date of application. An email will be sent to your Kettering email after December 15 (for A-Section) and March 15 (for B-Section) with your room assignment and move in information.