We are excited you have chosen to return to Thompson Hall! We are now live with our online application for housing. Please follow the instructions below and if you have any questions during the process, give us a call at (810) 762-9537 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to MyHousing. Login with your Email/Blackboard Username and Password
- Click Login to ApplyOnline
- Choose the January-March 2014: Returning Student Application
- Read the Housing Contract. If you are under 18, print out the PDF version so you and your parent/guardian can sign it and submit it to Residence Life.
- Answer the Personal Preferences questions
- Request any specific Living Preferences you have (ie a specific unit or room)
- Choose a Dining Plan. Upperclass students may opt to have a meal plan. It is not required. These are billed to your student account and put on your ID Card.
You can always go back into MyHousing to view your information. Just click on Login to MyHousing. Incoming students will be assigned a room based on your requests and date of application completed after December 15 (for A Section Winter 2014) and March 15 (for B Section Spring 2014). An email will be sent to their Kettering email after that date with their room assignment and move in information.