Interested in joining our elite team of students who serve the K-12 population of Flint and the surrounding area? These are the various positions based on the time you have available to commit!
- One-on-one relationship with a Flint high school student. Commitment of one year to do the following:
- Meet 12 hours per month, face to face, to provide activities that enhance the academic, personal, social, cultural and professional growth of the mentee
- Training meetings and group activities on the third Saturday of every month
- Individual monthly meetings with a program coordinator
- Activity logs, journals, Blackboard discussions weekly
- Application (Deadline for 2015-16 year is July 3, 2015)
- 2-4 hours per week during your academic term to tutor community students in the evenings