Since 1921, Greeks have played an important role in the lives of the students at Kettering University. They provided a home away from home for many young men and women, supporting excellence in academics, athletics, and leadership. Today the Fraternities and Sororities at Kettering University continue this proud tradition of helping our students excel in all aspects of college life.
Each Fraternity and Sorority is different. Each has something to offer to potential members, and all play an active vital role on the Kettering campus and in the Flint area at large through their community service projects and their philanthropic activities. For more information on Community Service events please check out the Community Service link on the side of this page.
Some of the opportunities available to members include:
- Leadership development workshops and opportunities to practice leadership skills.
- Scholarship opportunities and academic support.
- A safe, clean, friendly home atmosphere in the chapter house. (Not all Chapters have recognized houses).
- Experienced guidance and advisors trained to work with Fraternities and Sororities.
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Professional networks to assist you in getting your career off to a good start.
- And much more.
- To assist all members of the Greek Community in striving for excellence in all three areas of Greek Life: Pursuit of Knowledge, Civic Engagement/Awareness, and Social Development.
- To foster and support leaders; in the classroom, on the athletic field, in the community and in the work place
- To combine the best attributes of each individual organization to benefit the Greek Community, Kettering University and the Flint Community
- Kettering Greek Life making a difference since 1921 - Building on a foundation of excellence.
- Civitas, Scientia, Officium, Duces
Community, Knowledge, Service, Leaders
Myra Lumpkin, Greek Life & Community Service Coordinator
(810) 762-9743 or email@example.com