For Property Owners
Registering with the Kettering University Off-Campus Housing Program allows you to:
- Advertise your available units and properties to students;
- Use our lease forms and inventory checklists; and
- Access our free conflict resolution and mediation services for property owners and tenants.
- Rental properties must comply with all applicable city and state ordinances.
- All leases, whether private or a University-provided lease, must contain the mandatory lease clauses.
- You must agree to comply with all city, state and federal non-discrimination laws. Compliance is subject to verification by the Fair Housing Center of Genesee County.
- You may only register and/or advertise units that you own or manage or for which you are the designated Realtor.
- The Kettering University Off-Campus Housing Program has the right to refuse or terminate your registration based on the Property Owner Eligibility and Registration Review Policy.