Office of the Chaplain
The Office of the Chaplain provides spiritual support to the Kettering University community through pastoral care, and spiritual formation.
About the Chaplain
Dr. Lonnie W. Brown has a Bachelors Degree from the University of Michigan Flint in Psychology and a Masters Degree from Golden State University with emphasis in Psychology and Counseling. Pastor has been honored with numerous community awards and certificates including the Distinguished Alumni Award from the University of Michigan. He has recently received an honorary Doctorate of Divinity from St. Thomas Christian College
Dr. Brown is the Pastor of Kingdom of Heaven Ministries and host of Thy Kingdom Come. He is also a regular host of the TCT Networks’ Ask the Pastor. He is a recording artist, seminar trainer, and international conference keynote speaker. He has been all over the globe sharing the gospel of the Kingdom in places such as Africa, France, and most recently the Pacific Rim. He is recognized as a community leader, having been selected to do a special invocation for President George W. Bush.
Campus wide program
“Let’s Talk” every Tuesday at 6 p.m. in the Reflection Room (5 Floor Campus Center Building)
- “Let’s Talk” a spiritual enrichment program
- Support student groups in order to encourage a wide spectrum of spiritual life
- Provide pastoral counseling, spiritual formation and crisis intervention/management
- Foster a sense of community among students and faculty
- Participate in college convocations and commencement
- Welcome prospective students and their families