Seniors Planning to Graduate
If Fall 2014 will be your final term at Kettering:
- Secure advisor approval of your courses on the Final Academic Term Course Selection and Course Work Audit Form & receive Registration PIN.
- Final term registration online begins, Tuesday, May 27, at 8:00 a.m. through the end of the term. Taking advantage of this early service will ensure your registration in the courses required for your graduation.
- If you are registering for your final academic term, you must complete the Application to Graduate and submit the application, along with the final academic term course selection and course work audit form, to your academic advisor.
Before your registration time, login to Banner Web and:
- Verify your registration time ticket.
- Check for any holds that will block your registration. Report to appropriate department to have holds removed.
- Report any Banner Web problems to registration, 3-309 AB ext. 7476.
- Closed course, pre-requisite and time conflict overrides are processed in the Academic Departments.
- If you receive an error that says “course repeat exceeds 1,” this means you have exceeded the repeat limit of “1” and must receive approval from the Academic Success Center (ASC) Room 3-322 AB. Note: The approval will be contingent upon the development of a plan for academic improvement. ASC is located in Room 3-322 on the 3rd floor of the Academic Building. Plan ahead - if you know you will need to request approval to register for a course a third time (or more), see someone in ASC before your registration period opens.
Very important: Kettering reserves the right to withhold registration. Any delinquent balance on your account must be addressed prior to your registration. If you have any questions regarding your account, go to Student Accounts, Room 2-312 CC, prior to your posted registration time.