Fall 2015 Registration Information
The Fall 2015 Couse Schedule is on Banner Web
From Kettering’s Homepage:
- Select Current Students
- Select Course Registration
- Select Undergraduate Dynamic Class Schedule
- Select Fall 2015 Term
This portion of the website is unsecured so you do not need your ID and password to access the site. We recommend you either view on-line, or cut, paste and print the portions you need. The schedule will be updated as changes are made throughout the registration period.
Please note: Course offerings are subject to change based on faculty, student and facility constraints.
Maximum Credit Hour Limit
If your total earned hours, plus attempted hours (as of today) are:
- 56 or greater, you may register for 20 credit hours.
- Less than 56, you may register for 16 credit hours.
After current term grades are posted, if you meet the criteria noted below, you will be eligible to register for one additional course (4 credits) beyond the limits stated above. This additional course may be added after the initial registration period, during online drop and add for Fall 2015 if:
- Your cumulative GPA is 3.5 or greater, and
- you complete a minimum of 15 credits hours with no course audits, withdrawals or failures in both the current term (Spring 2015) and your previous academic term (for most students, Fall 2015), and
- you are not currently enrolled in MATH 100.
If you meet the above criteria, it is not necessary to request an overload. Credit hours will be automatically adjusted after current term grades are posted.
If you choose to register for more than 22 credit hours, you will be charged additional tuition.
As always, schedules are subject to administrative adjustments based on academic performance as well as faculty, enrollment and facility constraints. If you have any questions, stop in the Registrar’s Office, 3-309AB and ask or call extension 7476 (Registration) during regular business hours.